What all products do you offer?
We have multiple products like mattresses, pillows, bed sheets, towel, comforter and many more accessories to for your beddings.
What are the different layers in your mattress?
Our mattress comes in 2 layers:
- High density support foam: This is the firmer of the 2 layers and forms the lower layer of the mattress.
- Cool gel memory foam: This is the upper layer which retains its original shape and also is temperature regulated to guarantee a cool comfortable sleep in warm weather.
- Our Regal mattress also has a latex layer, a product naturally derived from the rubber tree and has a good bouncy effect. In combination with the memory foam, latex can offer the perfect combination of support and comfort.
In addition, our mattress comes in an anti-slip base which helps in keeping the mattress stable and avoid skidding off the surface. It also comes with a removable and washable cover.
What is the foam density of your mattress?
Is your mattress safe and/or produced in a safe way? Is your mattress certified by any international agency?
How much does the mattress weigh?
What size is your mattress available in?
Can you create a custom size for me?
Do you have any showrooms where I can go see the mattress?
What kind of a base or frame do you recommend having?
Just as we look to support you with the most comfortable and innovative layers of foam technology, it is equally as important that you select a base or frame to ensure the optimal level of structure and support. We suggest the following options under your Livpure Smart mattress:
- Firm platform base / flat base
- Slatted base with unyielding slats thick enough to support the mattress
- Traditional box spring with a bunk board (or piece of plywood) on top of box spring (under mattress)
How can I clean the mattress?
How to measure mattress thickness and dimensions accurately?
- Place the mattress on the bed.
- Put two sticks parallel to each other on top and the bottom of the mattress.
- Get the thickness of the mattress by measuring the distance between the two sticks.
- Mesure the length of the mattress from the head to foot.
- Measure the breadth from side to side to know the width of the mattress.
How to measure pillow thickness and dimensions accurately?
- Put the pillow on a flat surface.
- Place a stick/ruler perpendicular on top of the pillow.
- Measure the length from the surface to the edge of the stick/ruler.
- Measure the length of the pillow from top to bottom along its edges.
- Measure the width of the pillow from end to end along its edges.
Trial and warranty
What is the trial policy?
Buying a mattress is a long term commitment and we understand that it is important to get a feel of the mattress before deciding to make the purchase. Therefore, buying a mattress online is not easy. This is exactly why we offer a 100-day risk-free trial on all our standard sized mattresses. Here's how the trial works.
- Once you receive the mattress after placing the order with us, you have 100-days to try the mattress out.
- If at any point within the trial period you feel that the mattress is not working out for you, we will take the mattress back and offer you a full refund!
- The entire return cost will be borne by Livpure Smart, so you have to spend nothing!
- We only ask that you keep the mattress and cover safe and clean for the duration of the trial.
- Please note returns are not valid if you order a wrong sized mattress, so we request that you measure the bed dimensions carefully before ordering.
- Please make sure to save the original signed invoice otherwise we will not be able to take returns. Please carefully read the Terms & Conditions here: https://www.livpuresleep.com/pages/terms-condition.
- If you decide that you want to return your mattress shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know the next steps.
Is the 100-night trial policy absolutely free? Any conditions?
Yes, of course it's available only on mattress! The only 2 conditions where this does not apply:
- You ordered a custom cut mattress
- There was physical damage to the mattress
What all damages are covered in mattress 10-year warranty?
All our mattresses are designed for high performance and come with a 10-year warranty, including the custom sized mattresses. Our mattresses do not have any moving parts, the two major components are the foam and the fabric.The warranty covers any issues with the foam - i.e. sinking, pitting, sagging or any pre-existing defect that is not customer caused. If you notice any visible sagging of more than 1-inch, please send us pictures and we will proceed with the replacement of your mattress. Please note 10-year warranty is valid only on mattresses.Please check our FAQ section for warranty on other products.
Why do I get a sunk in feeling while sleeping on the mattress?
Why don't I feel very comfortable on the mattress?
- Some people take time to adjust to the memory foam after they have used a coir or spring mattress most of their lives. Any new product takes time to get used, a new shoe sometimes hurts initially. The same logic applies to a mattress as well. You may not feel comfortable immediately until the materials have stretched and adjusted to your body.
- It is recommended to try a memory foam bed for at least 30 days. That's why we provide the 100-day trial.
- The old mattress you’ve been sleeping on for years has adjusted to the shape and size of your body as well as your sleeping positions. Give your new mattress some time and you will love it.
- The break in period allows time for your body to adapt to your new mattress, but also for it to adjust to you. If your old coir or spring mattress was beginning to break down, your body might have overcompensated to make you feel comfortable. A new mattress means your body may have to readjust to the support of your new mattress. Give it a few weeks.
What if the mattress is still too hard or too soft after 30 days?
If the mattress is still too soft or too hard for you, there are a couple of things you can try.
- Some people just like firm or very soft mattresses. You can buy a mattress topper that's either very firm or soft (based on your preference) and place it on your mattress. Please email us at email@example.com and we can guide you on that.
- You can flip the mattress upside down. The base of the mattress is made of High Density foam and it might suit your body more than the memory foam. Don't forget to take off the cover and turn it upside down too so that you sleep on the striped / top side of the cover.
Is there a showroom where I can try the mattress?
How to unpack the mattress?
- Step 1: Lay the box on its side next to your bed frame.
- Step 2: Place the rolled up mattress on your bed frame and remove outer plastic cover.
- Step 3: Unfold the mattress and use the provided cutting tool to carefully remove the inner plastic cover.
- Step 4: Watch in amazement as your mattress magically expands!
- Step 5: Lie down, and sleep away your trouble
Shipping and Delivery
How long does delivery take?
|Region||Delivery Time Range|
|Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai||3-5 days|
|Maharashtra(Except Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane), Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa||4-6 days|
|Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad||5-7 days|
|Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, and Jammu & Kashmir||8-10 days|
|Rest of India||6-8 days|
Can I change my shipping address?
What are your shipping charges?
Where can I track the order?
Where can I get the tracking ID?
What is the return policy?
- We understand that getting to know your mattress takes time. So sleep, play, and dream on your mattress for up to 100 nights risk-free.
- We do request that just like we honor our commitment to take back the mattress, you should also treat the mattress with respect and not damage it.
- Please also note that any customer errors such as wrong size or wrong products ordered are not eligible for returns. So please check the package very carefully before you open it. Also, please make sure to save the original signed invoice otherwise we will not be able to entertain returns.
- Please carefully read the Terms & Conditions here: https://www.livpuresleep.com/pages/terms-condition
How long does it take to get the refund?
How do I return the mattress?
Do I have to pack the mattress in the original box to return?
What all payment methods do you accept?
Is there an additional discount if I use a particular method?
Do you offer cash on delivery?
Yes, we do! We provide COD option during payment. After you reach the payment page, just select COD. Once you place the order, we will email or call back to confirm the order. Please note that we use FedEx and BlueDart as our delivery partners and there are certain zip codes where COD option does not work.If your zip code falls in a non-COD zone, we will call back with other payment options such as credit card, debit card, UPI, bank transfer etc.
Can I club multiple coupons/discount codes?
My coupon is not working, can you please help?
Is there a bulk discount if I offer multiple pieces
Do you have a referral program?
What is Sezzle?
How does Sezzle work?
Sezzle breaks down the total cost of your purchase into smaller payments, spread over at least six weeks. As little as 25% is due at the time of the purchase, with the remaining amount spread out over equal instalments (typically three), each two weeks apart.
No interest or processing fee is charged to you - as long as you pay everything off on time. You only pay for what you ordered!
Once you’re ready to check out, select Sezzle as a payment method. If you're a returning shopper, you'll just need to log in. If you're a new shopper, Sezzle walk you step-by-step through creating an account and linking a payment method.
After you’re approved and you can complete checkout, Livpure Sleep will ship your products just like we would with any other payment method.
You will be notified at checkout what sort of payment plan you’re approved for, including how much is due upfront and when the next payments are due. Sezzle will charge the first instalment amount the day that you place your order, and the rest will be automatically scheduled.
Who can use Sezzle?
How do I sign up for Sezzle?
You can either sign up and get your account set up directly through the Sezzle website, or you can sign up when you checkout at Livpuresleep.com! Either option will walk you through the same signup process.To get signed up, you will need to have a working phone number based out of India, as well as a payment method (debit/credit card or UPI Id) to link to your account. To sign up, click here.
When do I make my first payment?
Sezzle will collect your first payment when you place the order with the merchant. You're always notified of the amount upfront, which could be as little as 25% of your total order cost.The remaining payments will be spread out over your repayment schedule - you can always view the dates and amounts by logging into your Sezzle Shopper Dashboard, which you can access by clicking here.
Is Sezzle secure?
I need to talk to someone. What's your contact info?
For help, contact Sezzle support team online. Also, available from 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m, Monday-Friday.You can also reach at Support: +91 7277 795 795
NO COST EMI
How it is Zero Interest EMI?
Which bank credit cards can we use for NO COST EMI offer?
What is the minimum order to avail No Cost EMI?
What is the tenure of the EMIs?
- For Kotak Credit Cards, you can avail of EMI transactions for 3 months only.
- For HDFC Credit Cards, you can avail of EMI transactions for 3, 6, and 9 months.
- For ICICI Credit Cards, you can avail of EMI transactions for 3 months only.
How can I avail this offer?
Step 1- Select Razorpay at the checkout
Step 2- Select the NO COST EMI option for your bank.