BUY BEST FOAM MATTRESS
Buying a new mattress involves a lot of headaches- most people do not know what mattress best suits their needs. It involves additional concerns like budget, size of the bed ie.
WHAT IS A FOAM MATTRESS?
A foam mattress is made of various kinds of foam, singularly or in a combination, and is devoid of springs, coils, or coil. Most often, foam mattresses use a blend of different materials like memory foam, polyethylene foam, high resilience foam, etc
TYPES OF FOAM MATTRESS
It is also known popularly as polyfoam. It is structurally similar to memory foam but lacks the chemical composition which helps the bed to conform to your body. It is also the best budget foam option you can get. But this foam lacks durability.
It is made similarly to polyfoam, but additional chemicals increase its viscosity and density. It quickly conforms to your body and retains shape. There are three kinds of memory foam- traditional, open-cell, and gel memory foam
Gel foam is essentially memory foam with gel beads inserted carefully in the structure to help you sleep cool and lessen excessive heat which memory foam is known for.
Reflex foam bed is an alternative option to memory foam if budget is your concern. While memory foam uses pinholes, this one uses bubbles to conform to your body. It is also firmer than memory foam, which can be a good idea for some people.
Latex Rubber Foams
If you are concerned about reducing your carbon footprint amidst the increasing global warming issues, latex foam is your thing. Latex foam is usually made with natural sap, maybe with a few added chemicals. It is also durable, hence reducing your wastage. The comfort level is also as great as the other advantages.
This foam is also called egg crate foam due to its shape and form. It is usually used in mattress toppers or mattresses to give an extra support layer. It is easy on the budget, but might not be comfortable as a bed material by itself.
This is another budget-friendly foam option in the market. It is a soft foam mattress usually used in couches.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF FOAM MATTRESS
- Pain Relief - Most foam beds have the ability to keep your spines aligned and keep your joints in a comfortable, cradling position. It provides pain relief and you wake up fresh in the morning without odd cramps. Memory foam, gel foam, and latex foam have the best ability to do so.
- Weight - Livpure mattresses are not heavy like other foam mattresses, without cutting down on the quality and density of the foam. They are easily portable. They are also conveniently packed by us using vacuum sealing so that they can be transported easily right to your bed.
- Too Hot- Livpure mattresses are not hot, that is, contrary to the reputation of memory foam sleeping too hot, Livpure foam mattresses sleep cooler. The airy, breathable, removable, and washable mattress cover keeps you sleeping cool all night long. The gel beds in our memory foam mattress and latex mattress helps in Indian summers.
- Not Waterproof - usually foam mattresses are not waterproof and may get damaged due to accidental spills. Livpure mattresses have an option of a waterproof mattress cover. Otherwise as well, the foam itself is low maintenance and does not get damaged over a long period of usage.
- Heavy Price - Most quality foam mattresses also come with a heavy price tag. The best mattress in the market from Livpure starts from a budget-friendly price range of Rs. 3,800. Now you do not have to compromise on quality to fit your pocket.
WHO SHOULD BUY A FOAM MATTRESS?
A foam bed mattress is suitable for anyone, but especially if you are a side sleeper or sleep on your back. Foam has the ability to support your joints and spine well. Memory foam and latex foam provide relief to joint and back pain for sleepers who suffer from medical problems and old age problems as well. Latex foam is also suitable for people who require high levels of support due to injuries. If you sleep with a partner who moves a lot and you wake up because of it, latex or memory foam is the best option for you as they reduce motion transfer.
WHY BUY LIVPURE FOAM MATTRESS?
Livpure offers the best foams which are environment and people-friendly. While they are budget-friendly, you do not have to compromise on the quality. All the foams are dense, durable and also comes with a warranty of 10 years so that you sleep peacefully every night without having to worry about damages and replacement.
LIVPURE FOAM MATTRESSES
If you are looking for the best foam bed for your home, try our range.
Vital Reversible Foam Mattress
This 5-inch mattress is the best budget buy for you if you want to have a comfortable sleep every night. It is made of soft foam on one side and high resilience support foam on the other, giving the best of both worlds if you cannot decide if you want a soft bed or a slightly firmer one.
Regal mattress is made of Latex foam, cooling gel memory foam, high resilience foam and topped off with a removable and washable mattress cover. It lets you sleep in the lap of luxury like no other bed for the home in the market.
Ortho X Mattress
If you have orthopedic problems and searching for the best mattress to support your spine and joints, you have come to the right place. Ortho X mattress is made up of cooling gel memory foam and a support layer of high resilience foam to give you the best pain-free sleep possible.